I feel like doing this, so I'm just taking the tag question thingy from
1. You have to write 10 things about yourself.
2. You must respond to 10 assigned questions.
3. Copy paste the rules in your journal too.
4. You have to tag 10 people by putting their Icons on the journal and tell them you tagged them -> Not doing this one, just tag yourself if you want to answer this.
Ten things about me:
1. I really like Chinese food.
2. I love nature and I like animals. For that reason I recently became a pescetarian (vegetarian who eats fish) and after the school year is over I'm going to take a look at my current diet in order to become a lacto-ovo vegetarian (which means I still eat dairy products and the like).
3. I would like to make a living as a writer.
4. I've always been interested in magic and I think that fantasy will never die.
5. I've been working on my current novel for three years now.
6. I'm studying Journalism.
7. Despite what I may say and claim, I actually like my appearance.
8. I don't particularly like to be around people. But if I have to be around people, I prefer to talk or interact face-to-face rather than in a group.
9. I just love looking at the full moon.
10. My room is incredibly cold in the winter and insanely hot during the summer.
And here are
1)To live forever without love, or to live a week with love?
- Neither, really. I'm not willing to live forever because I know that'll become a torture at some point in the eternal life, but I'm also not interested in living a week with love, unless that love is my love for literature, in which case I'm already doing that for a longer period.
2)Does the goal really justify the means?
- It depends on the goal, the means and my morals. I realise that some ends require 'dirty' means, but sometimes I'm not willing to go that far.
3)Do you like these kind of things?
- Sometimes, depends on the questions.
4)What about you, do you have pancake mix?
5)What's at the center of my icon maze?
- No clue, but I guess
will tell me when I ask him.
6)Do hearts really look like balls upside down?
- Apparently they're the behind (read: that lovely piece of ass!) of women.
7)Do you frequent the forums?
8)Would you kill to save yourself?
- How does that work, exactly? In any case, I think I would if what I'm thinking of is correct.
9)Religious or not? If so, what religion?
- ... Hell.Fucking.No! I prefer to remain sane thankyouverymuch.
10)Did you like my questions?
- Meh, they'ze aight.
And now for my questions to whoever is willing to tag themselves and answer this:
1. What is the meaning of life to you?
2. What is the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning?
3. Do you like your own name? If not, what name would you want to have?
4. Why did you choose your current username?
5. Are you active on other websites other than the usual ones (Facebook, Twitter,...)?
6. What annoys you the most in this world?
7. What brings you genuine happiness?
8. What do you think of stereotypes?
9. What is your favorite comedy group, program,...?
10. And now for an intimate question: Are you a racist?